Frank was assigned by Hewlett Packard’s corporate magazine Blue Line to create these drawings. They depict "The 18 immutable laws of corporate reputation".
2. Know Thyself – Measure Your Reputation!
3. Learn to Play to Many Audiences!
4. Live Your Values and Ethics!
5. Be a Model Citizen!
6. Convey a Compelling Vision of Your Enterprise!
7. Create Emotional Appeal!
8. Recognize Your Shortcomings!
9. Stay Vigilant to Ever-Present Perils!
10. Make Your Employees Your Reputation Champions!
11. Control the Internet Before it Controls You!
12. Speak with a Single Voice!
13. Beware the Dangers of Reputation Rub-off!
14. Manage Crises with Finesse!
15. Fix it Right the First Time!
16. Never Underestimate the Public’s Cynicism!
17. Remember – Being Defensive is Offensive!
18. If All Else Fails, Change Your Name!